Call or email for Special Price Offer!
Helps clinicians – including physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, therapists, and other care providers – efficiently navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient’s electronic record.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition helps practices:
- Improve documentation
- Eliminate transcription costs
- Increase physician satisfaction
- Enhance efficiency
- Increase practice profitability
- Improve care efficiency. Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 offers virtually instant response time, saving clinicians valuable minutes in their day – no more waiting for transcribed reports or needing to type into their EHRs.
- Reduce transcription and the cost of documentation. Using speech recognition technology, clinicians dictate, edit and sign medical records at the point of care, eliminating as much as $12,000 or more in annual transcription costs.
- Spend more time with patients. Increased accuracy means fewer errors to correct, which lets clinicians spend more time with patients, improving both quality of care and patient satisfaction.
- Improve documentation. Documentation with Dragon Medical speech recognition technology – as opposed to notes built by point-and-click EHR templates alone – results in higher rates of reimbursement.
- Secure patient information. Dragon Medical Practice Edition supports HIPAA patient confidentiality guidelines.
- Improve physician satisfaction. With Dragon Medical Practice Edition, physicians look forward to practicing medicine – and getting home in time for dinner.
- Increase reimbursement. A major study by a physician practice in the Northeast determined that using Dragon Medical with an EHR increases per-physician reimbursement by $10,000 per year per physician.
- Improves the speed and accuracy of documentation
- Accelerates physician EHR adoption
- Dramatically reduces transcription costs
- Allows physicians to spend more time with patients
- Captures the patient story in the clinician’s own words
- Supports higher level of reimbursement, lower number of denials
- Improves clinician satisfaction
- Supports HIPAA guidelines to protect patient confidentiality
- Core 2, Quad Core, i3/5/7 Processor- current AMD processors are supported
- Processor Cache: 2 MB- 6+ recommended
- Free hard disk space: 5 GB
- RAM: 4 GB for Windows 7. 8 and Server 2003/2008 64-bit
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008, SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher (free download at www.microsoft.com)
- Nuance-approved headset microphone (included in purchase). See details at support.nuance.com/compatibility/ (includes Bluetooth microphones, recorders, and Tablet PCs).
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is...
More Accurate Than Ever
In clinical settings, Dragon Medical Practice Edition is 15% more accurate than Dragon Medical 10—and 33% more accurate than Dragon Professional 11 when used in clinical settings.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 has been engineered for reduced latency.
Improved navigation and dictation inside EHR software: History of Present Illness, Review of Systems, and Assessment and Plan.
Covers nearly 90 specialties and subspecialties.
Regional Accent Support
Accented speakers get higher “out-of-the-box” recognition with advanced adaptation techniques and accent-specific acoustic models.
Improved Hidden Mode Dictation Box
Dictate anywhere without insert point focus in the EHR, then simply 'transfer' the text with a single voice command -eliminating navigation between EHR screens and the notes window.
Automatically detects hardware resources. Its state-of-the-art technology takes advantage of advances in hardware and runs in multiple threads automatically when multi-core hardware is detected for better recognition performance.
Automatically detects poor audio input and alerts the user, offering advice to remedy the situation and improve accuracy.